$5000 sign on bonus, see below for rules and qualifications.
Old Dominion Freight Line is currently recruiting for a LineHaul Driver to join our OD Family Culture. Our Drivers successfully operate various tractor-trailer combinations over long distances. Truck Drivers also sort, handle, load, and/or unload freight at company and customer locations. They typically work a 5 day work week and are home most nights which provides a great work-life balance for our drivers. OD's LineHaul Drivers average annual pay is $98,000. Linehaul Drivers are critical members of our OD Family they help to accurately deliver our customer's freight and help keep our promises.
Join the OD Family Today!
As a Full Time member of our Family, you are eligible to receive:
Rules and Qualifications for $5000 sign on bonus
• Total $5000; $1000 upon start date, $1000 at 6 months of active employment, $1500 at 1 year, and $1500 at 18 months.
• Candidate must have at least 2 years of LT/TL experience, a valid Class A CDL, and acceptable DOT/Safety driving record (reviewed after offer is made)
• Will be disqualified for any further payouts if employee has a major preventable accident that may potentially result in termination during the 18 month incentive period
• Employee must repay a previous incentive payout if they voluntarily terminate their employment within 6 months of a payout during the 18 month period (e.g. if they resign within 6 months following the 1 year incentive payout, they must repay that portion of the incentive)
• Only select service centers are approved for this sign on bonus along with only select positons, (e.g. P&D, Line Haul, or Teams only).
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, and/or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, Vietnam Era and/or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law(s).